About Hotel Management in Switzerland
Switzerland is considered as the best country to study hotel management. Swiss hospitality provides students with all information necessary to successfully run a hotel. While pursuing Hotel Management in Switzerland, students study everything in detail about each department and position so that they know exactly what each one of their workers is responsible for.
Hotel Management courses teach every student everything they need to know about managing a hotel, from cleaning to cooking to front-desk operations and housing operations. It helps students learn hospitality etiquette, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, and a customer-oriented approach as a service-oriented industry.
These programs employ a hands-on learning approach by providing students with intensive training in hotel management.
In order to provide students with real-world experience in this industry, industrial training is an important element of these courses.
Switzerland is full of scenic natural beauty. Switzerland has maintained its rich culture, natural attractions, and clean environments thus enticing thousands of tourists from all over the world every year.
Great hospitality runs in the tradition of the Swiss people and one can find many heritage hotels run by locals. The hospitality industry in Switzerland is at its peak and continues to offer opportunities for domestic and international students. Hence, studying hospitality courses in Switzerland will prepare you for the best jobs in this industry.
Skills required to make a career in Hotel Management in Switzerland
To pursue a career in hotel management in switzerland, you must possess the necessary skills to provide excellent customer service while also effectively managing the hotel or restaurant where you work. So students should follow their passion and build their dream career of hotel management in Switzerland.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skill
- Sincerity & Dedication towards Work and Class
- Polite Demeanor
- Willingness to work long and odd hours
- Multi-tasking skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Team Spirit
Life in switzerland
When you opt to study from our top Hospitality Management Schools in Switzerland you will benefit from all advantages Switzerland has to offer.
- You can spend your weekends visiting Europeans hotspots
- Explore the first palace style hotels which are established over 100 years ago
- Enjoy a wide array of sports and leisure activties throughout the season
Total population of students studying Hotel Management in Switzerland
A diverse cultural environment from Argentina to Zimbabwe consisting of 111 nationalities where 6582 students have enrolled already. Shown below is a graph which will provide you with a % of students who enrol for Studying from Switzerland:
Swiss education believes your career to be their priority
- Business, Tourism & Hospitality
- Culinary Arts & Entrepreneurship
- Hospitality Business Management
- Hotel Design Management
- Hotel, Resort & Spa Management
- Events Management
INTERNATIONAL RECRUITMENT FORUMSwiss education group provides students an opportunity to meet international partners for discussing their success path of Hotel Management in Switzerland.Face to Face with your future success during your studies such as:
- Career Presentation
- Round Tables
Key figure about swiss education group:
- 135 companies
- 365 recruiters & 4712 interviews
- 50 round tables &145 Career presentation
Why choose colleges under Swiss education group?
Swiss Education Group (SEG) is the largest private educator in Switzerland. With nearly 40 years of experience in hospitality, business, and culinary arts education rooted in the Swiss tradition of hospitality, Swiss Education Group is committed to equipping tomorrow’s professionals with the leadership and entrepreneurial skills highly sought after in the hospitality industry and beyond. Swiss Education Group schools offer a wide range of courses, including Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, and short professional certificates, allowing students to choose a program that suits their individual learning needs and interests. (Reference:SEG)
ADVANTAGES OF SWISS EDUCATION GROUP
- A Swiss owned network of top hospitality management schools
- Access to the international Recruitment Forum a unique, Bi-annual event
- A blend of business skills & Handson experience, including multiple internships
- Immediate access to our global Alumni network, one of the largest in hospitality world
- Your future career needs industry endorsed, tailored programs
Top Hotel Management Universities in Switzerland
Colleges Under Swiss Education Group to pursue Hotel Management in Switzerland
Swiss Hotel Management School
Location: Caux and Leysin in Switzerland
Cesar Ritz Colleges
Location: Le Bouveret, Brig and Lucerene in Switzerland
Culinary Arts Academy
Location: Apicius, Le Bouveret in Switzerland
Hotel Institute Montreux
Our colleges have a stamp Approval from the following
– Apple Distinguished School
– University of Derby
– Northwood University,USA
– International Centre of Excellence in Tourism and Hospitality Education
– Confederation of Tourism & Hospitality
– The Chartered Society of Designers
– International English Language Testing System
– Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET)
– Washington State University
– Swiss Cantonal Recognition
– United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO)
– Worldchefs Global Education Network.
– HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) for the Associate Professional in Human Resources – International™ (aPHRi™)
– QS World University Rankings
– Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation(FIBAA)
– Green Globe
– Corinthia Hotels
– Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, Inc. (Disney Parks)
– Shangri-La Hotel Tokyo
– Andaz, Hyatt International
– John Paul
– Ritz Paris
– Switzerland Tourism
– Evian Resort
– Valais Ambassador
– Comité Champagne (Comité interprofessionel du vin de Champagne)
– La Mer
– Luxury Institute
– Le Mirador Health Centre
– Resort Lifestyle Communities
– Swiss Sustainable Finance
– Banque Privée Edmond de Rothschild
Process Of Admission
- Student has to duly fill the application form and submit it along with the documents to us in a combined PDF format.
- Statement of Heath(In application package)
- Motivation Letter
- Passport Copy
- Educational & work certificates
- IELTS Score Card (if applicable)
- Your Application will assessed by the Swiss Education Group team based at Montreux.
- Key2careeR Team will be in touch with you for a Student admission cum scholarship interview on Zoom within 3 days of submitting the application,
- After the interview it may take us around two weeks to receive the acceptance letter from the college.
- The confirmation fees with the deadline will be mentioned on the acceptance letter, students need to follow the deadline diligently.
- After the confirmation fees TT receipt is received. SEG team will wait for their bank to confirm the payment, once done confirmation letter is also sent in a day or two.
- Student may start the visa process if he has an IELTS scorecard ready and according to his intake.
- Visiting the Embassy of Switzerland, Delhi for visa interview is the last step in your application. Visa Processing takes around 8-12 weeks.